Girlboss Premiere Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Girlboss Premiere Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 or older. Employees and directors of Girlboss Media, Inc., (“Sponsor”) or any of its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. To Enter: Basic Entry: Visit www.girlboss.com/girlboss-premiere-sweepstakes (the "Website") and follow the on-screen instructions to complete an entry form with the required information ("Basic Entry"). Limit one (1) Basic Entry per person/email address. Subsequent attempts to submit a Basic Entry from the same person and/or email address will be disqualified.
Bonus Entry: After you have obtained a Basic Entry into the Sweepstakes, you may obtain additional Bonus Entries (up to a maximum of 100 Bonus Entries) by following the instructions on the Website for either of the following two methods:
(a) Refer-a-Friend: Use the tool available on the Website to post on Facebook or Twitter a unique link to the Website, which others can use to enter the Sweepstakes. Each time an eligible person follows the link from your Facebook or Twitter post to submit a Basic Entry during the Sweepstakes Period, you receive one (1) Bonus Entry, up to a maximum of 100 Bonus Entries.
(b) Online: To obtain Bonus Entries without any Facebook or Twitter posts or referral of friends, you may complete an online entry form with your contact information to receive one (1) Bonus Entry per entry form. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void. Each Bonus Entry submission must be submitted separately. Maximum 100 Bonus Entries per person regardless of method used to obtain Bonus Entries. Bonus Entry Form: www.girlboss.com/girlboss-on-netflix-premiere-bonus
Any attempt to enter more than the permitted number of times with multiple identities, email addresses, social media accounts, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account or social media account associated with the entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the relevant email address.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:01 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 04/05/17 and ends at 5:59:59 p.m. PT on 04/13/17 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. Winner Selection/Notification: One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted on or about 04/13/17. Potential winner will be notified promptly thereafter using contact information submitted at the time of entry. Potential winner must respond to initial notification within 12 hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. Prizes/Odds: One grand prize is available: A trip for two (2) persons to Los Angeles, CA to attend the Official Girlboss Premiere at 7:30 p.m. PT on 4/17/17 in Los Angeles, CA (“Event”). Prize consists of: (a) round trip airline transportation (coach class) for winner and one (1) guest between major continental U.S. airport nearest winner’s residence and Los Angeles, CA, (b) hotel accommodations at hotel to be determined (consisting of one (1) double-occupancy, standard room) for 1 day and 1 night, (c) ground transportation among Los Angeles airport, hotel, and Event venue, and (d) two (2) general admission tickets to the Girlboss Premiere on 4/17/17. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,500. All transportation, lodging, meals, and other costs and expenses not otherwise identified herein are the responsibility of the winner, as are all federal, state and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the prize. Ground transportation may be substituted for air transportation at Sponsor’s sole discretion if air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to Los Angeles. Major credit card will be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. Winner and travel companion may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and/or a Publicity Release prior to ticketing (the “Prize Claim Documents”). Any winner or other person taking part in the trip who is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who also must execute all documents on behalf of the minor. Winner and travel companion must have all ID and other documents necessary for travel. Travel must be completed to coincide with the Event. If winner cannot travel on specified dates, an alternate winner may be selected. Event date is subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation or postponement of Event beyond Sponsor’s control. If Event is cancelled or postponed after travel arrangements are made, remainder of trip will be awarded as the complete prize.
Any prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Odds. Odds depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Prize Conditions: Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner or potential guest has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner and potential guest must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events, including but not limited to the Event. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
7. Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Entry constitutes consent to the use of winner's name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
8. Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, Netflix and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
10. Official Rules and Winner Name: For a copy of these Official Rules or the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Girlboss Premiere Sweepstakes, Girlboss Media, Inc., 6121 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Requests must be received by 07/31/17.
11. Sponsor: Girlboss Media, Inc., 2046 Hillhurst Ave #112, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Netflix is not a sponsor of or in any way affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
12. Facebook and Twitter: By participating, you release Facebook and Twitter and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.