The Girlboss Rally Is Coming For You, NYC
Everything you need to know about the second ever Girlboss Rally—happening in NYC, November 2017.
Brooklyn, we are coming for you. Put November 11 in your calendars; The Girlboss Rally 2.0 is upon us. And just like those rare movie sequels in the Terminator and Alien franchises—the second one will be even better than the original.
Although it's not a competition—it's actually more like a day of insightful conversation, and refreshingly honest, unconventionally thought-provoking, and judgement-free ideas. Sounds good, right? Right!
We’ll have a killer line-up of inspiring, trailblazing women on stage (including Sophia Amoruso and the Girlboss team, derh) and together with all of you, we'll talk about striving, failing, learning, and what’s going on in the world around us. And trust, no two people on our NYC stage share a singular definition of the word “success." Keep scrolling to get all the deets on tickets, speakers, and more—and of course, to buy your tickets before the sell out! See you in NYC...
General admission tix ($450) will get you:
- Admission to Girlboss Rally Conference on November 11, 2017 in NYC
- Access to full day of programming: panels, fireside chats, workshops, and all keynotes
- Breakfast + coffee bar, and lunch
- Girlboss Headshots: Up your LinkedIn game with glam touch-ups and pro photography
- Gift Bag: Valued at $500+, filled with our favorite new products & gift cards
- Closing happy hour to socialize and engage with fellow attendees (for guests 21+ with valid ID)
- Signed copy of The Girlboss Workbook
- Access to Girlboss Rally Digital, with all the talks from our Girlboss Rallies on demand
- Access to invite-only Girlboss Facebook Group
VIP admission ($700) will get you: Everything in the general admission ticket list, plus...
- VIP gift bag valued at $1000+
- Exclusive access to our VIP lounge with Wifi, phone chargers, and extra refreshments
- Fast-track check-in line at the event
- Front and center reserved seating
And guess whaa? 10 percent of the proceeds from all ticket sales will go to the Girlboss Foundation.
Sophia Amoruso, Founder & CEO, Girlboss Media
Beth Comstock, Vice Chair, GE
Neha Gandhi, Editor in Chief & COO, Girlboss Media
Sarah Kunst, Founder & CEO, Proday
Priya Malani, Founding Partner, Stash Wealth
Jerico Mandybur, Editorial Director, Girlboss Media
Alyssa Mastromonaco, President of Global Communications Strategy & Talent, A&E Networks
Lisa Price, Founder, Carol’s Daughter
Linda Wells, Chief Creative Officer, Revlon
Elaine Welteroth, Editor in Chief, Teen Vogue
Whitney Wolfe, Founder & CEO, Bumble
Plus, many more to be announced soon...
Hit up the Girlboss Rally page on this very site for more information. We'll keep that page updated with news about the schedule, the location/directions, accommodation options, and much more.
We can't wait to see you there!
Words: Jerico Mandybur