Missed The NYC Girlboss Rally? Here's How You Can Still Experience It.
Soak up every second of real-talk that went down at the Girlboss Rally in NYC from the comfort of your couch. Plus, catch talks from the rally that went down back in March in LA.
We would have loved to meet every last one of you at the Girlboss Rally in NYC this November; alas, fire codes and space limitations always come between us and our dreams.
But here's the good news: We'll back with more Girlboss Rallies in 2018. And here's the even better news: You can get access to all the inspiration, intel, real talk, and more from the NYC rally and the LA conference before that, with Digital Rally Tickets (get yours here!)
For $65, you get access to all the video footage from the rally (it will go live on November 28), so you can soak up all that access to founders, leaders, visionaries, and game-changers—only you get to wear your PJs and eat Cheetos while you're at it, if you so please.
What you get:
- One year of access to all Girlboss Rally sessions from the NYC conference on November 11 (available starting November 28, 2017) as well as the LA conference from March 4, earlier this year (available now!). That's 30+ hours of exclusive video content you can access anytime you want.
- Speakers from the NYC Rally include: Gabby Bernstein, Ashley Graham, Tess Holliday, Sallie Krawcheck, Elaine Welteroth, and 20 more!
- Speakers from the LA Rally include: Emily Weiss, Whitney Cummings, Lilly Singh, Kevin Systrom, Tyler Hanley, Arian Simone, and many more.
- An invitation to Girlboss Gang, the private Facebook group and networking space for Rally attendees
- One year of early access to Girlboss Rally tickets
How it works:
- Go to girlboss.media
- You'll see an option to register.
- You'll be prompted to pay $95 using a credit card, PayPal, your TinyPass account, Dwolla, Bitcoin, or Amazon.
- Remember the email you check out with, set a password, and use those credentials to log in to g.media any time you want, to access all the videos from the Rally.
- You access (via the "g.media" hub) will last for one year from the day of your purchase.
Tickets are $95 and 10 percent of all ticket proceeds go directly to the Girlboss Foundation.