12 Labor Day Sales That Are Too Good To Pass Up
'Tis the weekend for barbecues, rosé and blowing your entire paycheck.
Is there a holiday more bittersweet than Labor Day? The first Monday of every September is a day of appreciation for American workers—one of the few days of the year you’re essentially obligated to relax (I see you, thinking you’ll use Monday to catch up on your thousand-email backlog. Don’t do it.)
But it’s also the symbolic end of summer—the last of the barbecues, rosé and summer Fridays. To complicate matters even further, it’s one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year, with your favorite store slashing the price on that dress you’ve had your eye on all summer long, thus forcing you, more or less, to spend those hard-earned dollars you’re supposed to be honoring this weekend.
So be it. The sales are really freaking good right now. Here’s a roundup of some of the best from some of the best:
- The Reformation - The sale kicked off a few weeks back at 30% off, and in it’s home stretch, everything is up to 70% off.
- STAUD - 30% off all clothing, plus 15% off your first order if you sign up for the mailing list.
- Ban.do - Free gift when you spend $50 or more.
- The Dreslyn - 20% off your entire order.
- Rag & Bone - Extra 30% off sale styles, plus 15% off your first order if you sign up for the mailing list.
- Of a Kind - Their first sample sale ever!
- True & Co - Up to 25% off everything.
- Jade Swim - 40% off sitewide.
- Urban Outfitters - Extra 30% off all sale items.
- Rebecca Taylor - Extra 40% off sale items.
- Opening Ceremony - Extra 20% off sale.
- LPA the Label - The sale’s been going on for a while now, but it’s a good one.
Words: Deena Drewis
Photo: Daria Kobayashi Ritch