This Week in Girlboss News
On This Day in History: In 1883, the woman, the myth, the legend Coco Chanel was born.
- The defiant, girl-power love fest that was the Dixie Chicks reunion tour was one of the most successful live events of 2016. // NPR
- On the examination of common factors that have contributed to the success of prominent female leaders // The Atlantic
- A list of 19 women who made history during the Olympics // Huffington Post
- For the first time ever, three American women--Brianna Rollins, Nia Ali and Kristi Castlin--swept a track and field event at the Olympics. // NBC Sports
- In case this comes as a surprise to anyone: A recent Pew Research study found that the majority of men believe obstacles to women achieving success have “mostly been eliminated.” // Pew Research
- This grandma celebrated her 100th birthday with a game of beer pong and she LAID. IT. DOWN. // Bustle