On this day in history: In 2013, at age 64, Diana Nyad becomes the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage or swim fins.
- Six women on Wall Street offer up their best advice for women seeking careers. // Business Insider
- Lena Dunham’s next book will be a short story collection. // TIME
- New research shows that women on corporate boards are twice as likely to have more tech experience than male counterparts. // Fortune
- Kerry Washington is developing a TV show about female cops for ABC. // Variety
- Millie Bobby Brown of Stranger Things kills Nicki Minaj’s verse on “Monster” on Jimmy Fallon. // Huffington Post
- Think you can get away with yelling a sexist comment at Amy Schumer while she’s doing her job? NOPE, BYEEEEEE. // EW
- Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton is planning to introduce a bill that will help close the gender wage gap. // Broadly