On this day: Julia Gillard became the first and only female Prime Minister of Australia in 2010.
- Twenty-five women—Tig Notaro, Keira Knightley, Margaret Cho, Tina Fey, Christina Hendricks, Miley Cyrus, to name a few—talk about their boobs. // NY Mag
- Why women (sometimes) don’t help other women in the workplace. // The Atlantic
- Sheryl Sandberg launches “Together Women Can,” a campaign that encourages women to help other women in the workplace. // ABC News
- Bad bitches are taking over the world on Game of Thrones. // Vanity Fair
- Companies with lots of women are actually more successful. // Forbes
- “Age is nothing but a number” says Ernestine Shepherd, an 80-year-old grandma with six-pack abs. // Pop Sugar
- Women get sarcastic about their experiences with street harassment with the hashtag #NoWomanEver. // Mashable